This week long experience is designed to engage high school students in hands-on, interactive coding activities. Coding Camp will allow students to learn the concepts of computer programming and encourage them to think about complex ideas and concepts rationally and logically. The program curriculum was developed in partnership with Hyland Software.
TECH CORPS offers two types of camps: (1) open enrollment camps and (2) sponsored camps. For an open enrollment camp, any student within the appropriate grade range can register and attend. Open enrollment camps range from $325-$400, depending on the location. For sponsored camps, TECH CORPS receives generous support from various sponsors in order to provide a camp experience at no cost to students who meet certain requirements.
For questions, contact us.
High School, 9th – 12th
Full day, week-long
Content delivered by two certified TECH CORPS Instructors
TECH CORPS Coding Camp puts students in the role of creating and designing with technology—not just passively using and consuming it. Components include:
- Two tested and certified instructors trained to use TECH CORPS Coding Camp curriculum.
- Student Social Network (digital citizenship), Blogs (reflective writing), Project presentations
- Camp Kit that includes student supplies, software and materials
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Training and ongoing support