2019 Sponsored (FREE!) High School Tech Camps in Northeast Ohio
- June 3-7: Blockchain at Lakeland Community College
- June 3-7: Cyber Security at University of Akron
- June 10-14: Programming at Case Western Reserve University
- June 24-28: Programming at Lorain County Community College-Main Campus (Elyria)
- July 8-12: Programming at Cuyahoga Community College - Eastern Campus
- July 15-19: Programming at Baldwin Wallace University
- July 22-26: Programming at Cleveland State University, Programming
- July 29-August 2: Cyber Security at Kent State University
Click here for information and to apply.
High School Tech Camps in Northeast Ohio are delivered in partnership with RITE and are sponsored by Bendix, Eaton, Hyland, Microsoft, SIM CLE, and The J.M. Smucker Company. Host site partners include Baldwin Wallace University, Cuyahoga Community College, Kent State University, Lakeland Community College, Lorain County Community College, and The University of Akron.
2019 Sponsored (FREE!) High School Tech Camps in Northwest Ohio
TECH CORPS will also offer a High School Tech Camp for high school girls in partnership with the University of Toledo during the week of July 8-12.
For more information, contact TECH CORPS at (614) 583-9211.