Computing Career Corps
Through several hands-on lessons and activities, Computing Career Corps introduces students to a variety of in-demand occupations in the field of technology including computer programming, software engineering, robotics, 3D printing and app development. Students gain a solid understanding of the inner workings of technology and use their newly acquired skills and creativity to develop solutions and products.
Learn more about our 2024 program
Students who complete this Interest Form will be contacted by a member of the TECH CORPS staff and provided with additional program information, including required paperwork.
Para ver el video en español
*Los programas de TECH CORPS primariamente son disponibles en inglés.
- Lessons covering topics such as cyber security, web development, game design, robotics, programming, data analytics, app development, and 3D printing
- Student Social Network (digital citizenship), Blogs (reflective writing), Project presentations
- Program Kit that includes student supplies, software and materials
- Evaluations and Assessments
- Training and ongoing support
- Grade Band: High School, 9th – 12th grades
- Program Hours: 45+ hours of programming
- Venue: In-class or after-school
- Instruction: Content delivered by Computer Science Teacher, by two certified TECH CORPS Instructors or team of TECH CORPS volunteers
- Category: Exploration