The Development Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the National Executive Director with all development activities including corporate donations, grant solicitation and fundraising campaigns. (Full-time, exempt position).
Direct Report: The TECH CORPS Development Specialist reports to the TECH CORPS National Director.
Salary: $35,000-$45,000 (commensurate with experience)
Location: Central Ohio
- Work with National Executive Director to develop and implement TECH CORPS’ annual development plan.
- Conduct research, analyze data and compile reports on current and prospective donors.
- Identify prospective donors and develop strategies to cultivate and maintain those relationships.
Manage an annual grant calendar.
Work with appropriate staff on development of fundraising events and campaigns and helping ensure fluidity in campaign messaging.
Maintain and create development reports and analysis.
Prepare donor reports and ensure timely and accurate submission of reports to donors.
Collaborate with Regional Managers on the management and planning of regional fundraising efforts.
Prepare and coordinate donor acknowledgement correspondence
Prepare and submit any follow up documentation and grant reports.
Work with National Executive Director to prepare and submit grant applications and proposals.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion (for the mission of the organization), Creativity and Initiative
- Experience with development in the nonprofit arena (including grant writing and reporting, relationship building, opportunity research, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage projects without close supervision.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive grant proposals.
- Strong editing skills.
- Strong customer service relations skills, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Experience with using database applications.
For additional details or to apply visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tcdevspec
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS