Full-time, exempt position with primary responsibility for assisting in and supporting the National Executive Director with all development activities including corporate donations, grant solicitation and special events.
Direct Report: National Executive Director
Salary: $35,000 – $40,000
Location: Central Ohio
- Work with National Executive Director to develop and implement TECH CORPS’ annual fundraising plan.
- Conduct research, analyze data and compile reports on current and prospective corporate and foundation donors.
- Work to acquire new donors and manage a donor database; maintain regular contact with donors.
- Identify prospective donors and develop strategies to cultivate and maintain those relationships.
- Schedule meetings for National Executive Director with prospective funders and donors.
- Work with National Executive Director to prepare and submit grant applications and proposals.
- Prepare fundraising materials for special fundraising events and oversee implementation of such events.
- Prepare donor reports and ensure timely and accurate submission of reports to donors.
- Staff Board Development Committee meetings.
- Collaborate with Regional Managers on the management and planning of regional fundraising efforts.
- Develop aligned marketing collateral to support fundraising activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS