Part-time/Temporary position responsible for coordinating and implementing all day-to-day aspects of the program. High School Tech Camp is a full day, week-long experience designed to engage high school students in hands-on, computing activities. During the camp, students are immersed in subject matter focused Programming (C#), Cyber Security or Blockchain. High School Tech Camp allows students to explore complex ideas and concepts rationally and logically as well as use technology to design and create solutions and artifacts. HS Tech Camp promotes creativity, collaboration and problem-solving. Program curriculum developed in partnership with Hyland Software, creator of OnBase and Franklin University.
Date: High School Tech Camps will be offered Monday – Friday between June 5th and August 11th.
Time: High School Tech Camps will run from 9:00am-4:00pm with instructors onsite up to an hour before/after the camp times.
Wage: $20 per hour
Location: HS Tech Camp is offered via partnerships with colleges and universities in Northeast OH.
- Attend training session prior to program start date
- Become knowledgeable of program tools (lessons/activities, software/hardware) prior to program sessions
- Be able to explain complex ideas to students so they can relate and understand
- Build a safe classroom environment conducive to collaborative and hands-on learning
- Assist students with the successful completion of lessons/activities and evaluation
- Record camp through photos and videos
- Provide feedback on the students’ experience with the overall program
- Provide TECH CORPS staff with all program and evaluation data as requested
- Perform other duties as needed for the successful implementation of the program
For additional details or to apply visit: http://bit.ly/23tcapp
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.