Part-time/Temporary position responsible for coordinating and implementing all day-to-day aspects of the program. IT On Ramp+ is a full-day, four-week experience designed to elevate students’ mathematical understanding and confidence in algebra and geometry through hands-on lessons focused on a variety of computing topics including app development, game design, software development, and web development. Through exposure, exploration and project design, this program seeks to provide students with a deeper awareness of technology pathways and prepare them for greater success in technology pathway programs in high school and beyond. Each cohort will be supported by two (2) Instructors and a Site Coordinator with up to 25 students.
Date: IT On Ramp+ will run between June 5, 2023 and August 4, 2023 (varies by program area).
Time: IT On Ramp+ will run Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00AM-3:00PM (varies by program area) with staff onsite no later than 30 minutes before/after the program time.
Wage: $20 per hour
Location: IT On Ramp+ will be implemented in partnership with colleges/universities, K-12 schools and nonprofit organizations in Central and Northeast Ohio.
- Attend training session prior to program start date
- Become knowledgeable of program tools prior to program sessions
- Explain complex ideas to students so they can relate and understand
- Build a safe and supportive classroom environment conducive to collaborative and hands-on learning
- Assist students with the successful completion of lessons/activities and evaluation
- Provide feedback on the students’ experience with the overall program
- Provide TECH CORPS staff with all program and evaluation data as requested
- Perform other duties as needed for the successful implementation of the program
For additional details or to apply visit: http://bit.ly/23tcapp
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.