Part-time/Temporary position responsible for coordinating and implementing all day-to-day aspects of the program. IT On Ramp program is a full day, two-week experience designed to expose students to a variety of computing topics including app development, game design, software development and web development. Through exposure, exploration and project design, this program seeks to provide students with a deeper awareness of technology pathways and prepare them for greater success in technology pathway programs in high school and beyond. Each cohort is supported by two (2) Instructors and up to 20 students.
Date: IT On Ramp will be offered Monday – Friday for two weeks between June – August.
Time: IT On Ramp will run between 9am-4pm (may vary by area) with instructors onsite up to an hour before/after the camp times.
Wage: $25 per hour
Location: IT On Ramp is offered via partnerships with colleges/universities, K-12 schools and nonprofit organizations in Central and Northeast OH.
- Be able to explain complex ideas to students so they can relate and understand
- Build a safe classroom environment conducive to collaborative and hands-on learning
- Assist students with the successful completion of lessons/activities and evaluation
- Record camp through photos and videos, which need to be uploaded to Dropbox
- Provide feedback on the students’ experience with the overall program
- Provide TECH CORPS staff with all program and evaluation data as requested
- Perform other duties as needed for the successful implementation of the program
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS at 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.