The Manager, Programs & Curriculum is primarily responsible for the design, development, oversight and maintenance of TECH CORPS programs and curriculum. (Full-time, exempt position).
Direct Report: The TECH CORPS Manager, Special Projects reports to the TECH CORPS Director of Operations.
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 (commensurate with experience)
Location: Central Ohio
- Work with National Director to implement goals and strategies for developing, sustaining and expanding TECH CORPS programs.
- Create and update program content to support teaching and learning.
- Monitor and assist with the execution of all TECH CORPS programs.
- Work with National Executive Director and Director of Operations to develop program budgets.
- Maintain TECH CORPS’ online Learning Management System as well as evaluate and advise on technical specifications therein.
- Help direct the design, development and maintenance of systems, programs and software to meet the operational needs of the organization.
- Assist in the training and support of TECH CORPS instructors and volunteers and provide ongoing support throughout program implementation.
- Assist with regular evaluations of TECH CORPS programs to study impact on teaching and learning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion (for the mission of the organization), Creativity and Initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree (CS degree preferred) or comparable experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage projects without close supervision.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience with using and creating database applications.
- Experience with open-source software and platforms.
- Knowledge of Computer Science K-12 implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of STEM initiatives with a particular focus on technology and computer science.
For additional details or to apply visit: www.surveymonkey.com/r/tcprogcur
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS