The Program Assistant is responsible for working with TECH CORPS staff on all aspects of program implementation as needed (Part-time, non-exempt position).
Direct Report: The TECH CORPS Program Assistant reports to the Regional Managers.
Salary: $17 per hour @ 20-30 hours per week (ongoing throughout the year)
Location: Program Assistants are needed in TECH CORPS offices in Central and Northeast Ohio.
- Sort, prepare and process paperwork for participant eligibility.
- Create and maintain case/files on all assigned participants.
- Draft, edit and disseminate written communications.
- Collect data, prepare and process program reports.
- Prepare, duplicate and compile materials for programs.
- Represent the organization positively in public at all times by acting as a professional representative and ambassador.
- Support the mission and goals of the organization across all programs.
- Some lifting/transporting heavy boxes throughout program duration.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Passion (for the mission of the organization), Creativity and Initiative.
- High School diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage projects without close supervision.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and communication skills both written and oral.
- Experience with using database applications.
For additional details or to apply visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/tcprogasst
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS