TECH CORPS is searching for a Full Time Central Ohio Regional Manager to join us as we work to Educate, Excite and Empower K-12 students! This is not your typical nonprofit job!
As the Regional Manager for Central Ohio, you will be primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day programming in the Central Ohio region including, developing and supervising TECH CORPS programs, employees and our volunteer network. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring adequate resources are in place to carry out programming and expanding the impact of TECH CORPS in the region.
Who is TECH CORPS?
For more than 25 years, TECH CORPS has worked to ensure K-12 students have equal access to Computer Science (CS) and Information Technology (IT) programs, skills and resources that enhance early learning and prepare them for college, credential or career.
What Do We Do?
We design computer science and IT programs that are rigorous, relevant and fun. We recruit, train and support technology talent to implement TECH CORPS programs. We work with partners, who believe as we do and together, we provide students and teachers access to programs designed to educate, excite and empower.
Salary: $40,000-$50,000 annually (commensurate with experience) and generous benefits package
Location: Columbus (remote work available)
Please submit your resume and cover letter describing how your experience aligns with the Regional Manager, Central Ohio position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations and the Central Ohio Regional Steering Committee to develop goals and plans for expanding TECH CORPS’ impact across the region.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with a diverse group of program implementation
- Implement, support and evaluate TECH CORPS programs in the
- Recruit, train and support TECH CORPS staff and volunteers to implement
- Recruit student participants and interact with families.
- Increase TECH CORPS’ visibility in the Central Ohio region.
- Assist with program and grant
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Join the team that won these awards!
- Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals Award winner- Columbus Young Professionals
- Top 5 Nonprofits To Watch – The Columbus Foundation
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and racial and ethnic minority candidates.