Full-time, exempt position with the primary responsibility of visually communicating the vision of the TECH CORPS organization, providing a consistent message and image internally and externally, as well as for the design, development and maintenance of TECH CORPS programs.
Direct Report: The TECH CORPS Manager, Programs & Design reports to the TECH CORPS Director of Operations.
Location: Central Ohio
- Work with TECH CORPS staff to implement promotional campaigns and improve TECH CORPS’ reach and visibility.
- Collaborate with staff and partners to visually represent the vision, mission and work of TECH CORPS.
- Create marketing and informational materials such as flyers, videos, documents, reports, social media graphics and more.
- Develop and maintain TECH CORPS web pages and iteratively improve the functionality and visual appearance of the website.
- Build and iteratively improve the Salesforce infrastructure in order to track long term data trends, simplify tasks and manage fundraising campaigns.
- Help direct the design, development and maintenance of systems, programs and software to meet the operational needs of the organization.
- Assist in the training and support of TECH CORPS instructors and volunteers and provide ongoing support throughout program implementation.
- Assist with regular evaluations of TECH CORPS programs to study impact on teaching and learning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS