Part-time/Temporary position responsible for coordinating and implementing all day-to-day aspects of the workshop. Techie Workshops are one (1) to four (4) hour experiences designed to engage elementary, middle and high school students in hands-on computer science activities, ranging from programming or app development to robotics or 3D printing. Each workshop has two (2) instructors and up to 20 students. Workshops will be delivered in-person with COVID-19 safety protocols.
Date: September-December (dates TBD) and times to TBD
Wage: $20 per hour (amount may vary by geographic area)
- Attend training session prior to program start date
- Become knowledgeable of program tools (lessons/activities, software/hardware) prior to program sessions
- Be able to explain complex ideas to students so they can relate and understand
- Build a safe classroom environment conducive to collaborative and hands-on learning
- Assist students with the successful completion of lessons/activities and evaluation
- Provide feedback on the students’ experience with the overall program
- Provide TECH CORPS staff with all program and evaluation data as requested
- Perform other duties as needed for the successful implementation of the program
For additional details or to apply visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2022progapp
For more information, please contact TECH CORPS @ 614-583-9211.
TECH CORPS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TECH CORPS is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
www.techcorps.org / @techcorps_org / #TECHCORPS