Are you looking for resources to engage students in computer science?
Join us for a FREE session and leave with activities and resources for your out-of-school time program!
During this half-day session, you will gain valuable strategies and resources for implementing “unplugged” technology activities with students. No devices are required, allowing you to creatively explore key concepts and activities.
Anyone can teach the unplugged lessons – no computer science background is required.
Don’t Delay – Apply Today!
Selected participants will:
- Obtain three hours of Ohio Approved credit (pending approval)
- Receive 20 TECH CORPS Unplugged computer science learning kits for your students
- Gain strategies for implementing computer science activities
- Enjoy the session with a free lunch, thanks to our friends at the Ohio Afterschool Network!
Who should apply:
- Out-of-school time providers who serve students in Grades 3-8
Deadline to apply – Friday, August 25, 2023
- Notifications of selection will be sent in early September
- Confirmation details will be sent two weeks prior to the session